Wednesday, April 29, 2009

CHANGE IS GOOD.....IT'S EASY

IT'S EASY TO BECOME RICH,FAMOUS AND HAPPY....Lesson ONE

BY BARRY SARNER

Ok, so I got your attention....."Listen" carefully and change your life.

I truly mean it when I say it's easy.

FIRST LESSON

I like to compare the process of working towards getting Rich, Famous and Happy to going to the gym to work out and exercise. Exercise for me is painful and hard. It is not crippling but the process is uncomfortable and it's so mentally difficult for me to wrap my mind around it. I throw myself and drive myself crazy up until I get started. On the other hand... I know I want to do it and I feel great after I do it because I want to look and feel good. It's the best feeling in the world when I get through it. I now changed my thinking. I like it, not love it yet, because I focus more on the end result and this helps me "like" and enjoy the process that much better. How bad do you want it? That's the question.

Get it? It's easy but not easy. It is what it is!!! But it's worth it.

So what makes it so difficult to achieve these three wonderful goals? Remember I say "difficult but not impossible." What is it?

CHANGE, CHANGE, CHANGE

Change is coming and it will be joyful or it will be painful or it will be both. Fight it and make yourself crazy or embrace it and become Rich, Famous, and Happy. Do it Easy or Do it Hard. Your choice...

Are you ready to join me on my "Magical Mystery Tour" of how to embrace change and then go on to become Rich, Famous and Happy? If not, stop now and go to the gym. Everybody else follow me...

All the positive thinking books and the esteemed geniuses who write them never ever discuss the strongest and the most important step to getting through Change and moving on to get what you want in life. Every morning you wake up to a brand new day. Every minute of your day things are moving and changing. Nothing is static. You must be aware of everything going on around you and next to you. You must be aware of the subtle as well as the obvious changes that are flowing constantly.

You must be aware of your REALITY. I repeat, Your Reality.

The first step is "Accepting Reality". Your Reality. Your world. What are your facts and what are your truths? What's real and what's ego, fantasy or misinformation.

A friend of mine was recently stopped as he exited a major supermarket. He was detained (and let go) for taking and eating loose candy from the bins where you buy candy by the pound. His reality was he didn't do anything wrong because "he only had a few." The security guard's reality was that "he's a thief." The store's reality was that they never detained or prosecuted anyone ever for this. They actually apologized to him.

Reality is different for everyone and then, there is the Real Reality. You have to get yours very clear and under control. You must take control of what's real for you. To do that you must shake up your thoughts and your beliefs. Question everything and write down your answers.

Can I achieve my dream? What do I need to achieve my dreams? What personal qualities do I need to be successful? What are my strengths and weaknesses? Who, what, where, why, when and how over and over again.

These and many, many more questions will set you on the right road to success. The important thing is to ask the questions. Make them personal. Dig deep. Accumulate all the information on YOURSELF that you possibly can. Don't even think about your next move until you could really look your total reality in the "eye." If you get frustrated, pissed off and tears sneak out from time to time that's your signal that you're doing it right.

Enlist the help of supportive friends that you trust. Scour and search the internet for information on the road you want to travel and what you would need to do it. Questions will set you free. The answers are for you. You never have to share the answers with anyone.

You can't spend too much time on your reality search.

When you could say things like "I am good at this and not good at that." "I need more of this and less of that" and "I need more help there and I could use less here" then you're on your way to making your dreams come true.

Be hard on yourself and then give yourself a big hug and a round of applause for being brave and taking the most important step on your journey to becoming Rich, Famous and Happy.

"God grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change; courage to change the things I can; and wisdom to know the difference.


Barry Sarner, Mr. Change is Good, is a Serial Entrepreneur and the owner of the Trademarked Slogan "CHANGE IS GOOD".
A Message From Barry... "Is there one thing that is holding you back from becoming wildly successful and happy? The rich, famous,and happy people know what that is. It's that six letter word that turns most people upside down and inside out...CHANGE...Let's hear about what effect CHANGE has had on your personal or business life and how you came out on top...or not. Let's share our stories, advice and help each other live peacefully with change. LET'S HELP EACH OTHER TO MAKE OUR DREAMS COME TRUE... CHANGE IS GOOD". C'mon people let's form the biggest mastermind group in the world. You can be the one !!! you can make a difference...Help me, Help us..Meet me at my Blog with your stories, advice and inspirational messages. http://www.changeisgoodusa.com/ http://www.changeisgoodusa.blogspot.com/

No comments: