Sunday, December 04, 2011

The Only 10 Ingredients That You'll Need To Succeed In Life And Business...

Hi All,

Hope All Is Well.

You have a dream? You want success? You need to succeed? I can help you. Please join me on my journey to get back the success that I had.

Some general thoughts to kick off my success journey:

If you look at any successful person in business or in your personal life you would be looking at someone who has a great support network. That network could be one person or 10 people. The point is that these people have someone in their lives that are on the sidelines cheering them on.

I have learned, over many years trying to figure out the secret of success, that there is no secret. It really is about who you know and not about what you know most of the time.That's very good news and I'll talk about that in future articles.

I dont like the expression "the keys to success". There are no locks to success that need to be opened. There are INGREDIENTS that need to be blended and a recipe to follow to create a successful life. As in cooking everyone will always add that little something of their own to the recipe to make it special and successful.

Success really has an open door policy and it's up to us just to walk on in and get what we dreamed of.

The following are my 10 ingredients for success...
1-Dreams
2-Goals
3-Reality
4-support
5-Positive Expectancy
6-Emotions
7-Fear
8-Think Negative
9-Questions
10-Action.

I will write about all these ingredients and make videos about them.I was a self-made millionaire, gave it back intentionally (will explain later) and I'm now rebuilding.I will share the success ingredients that made me successful as well as the many steps back I took to be able to move forward to a life I wanted and most importantly of all...THAT I NEEDED. The ingredients above are all you'll need to achieve the kind of success you want.

We can make all our dreams come true if we support each other. Please join me on my journey to rebuild my success here on this blog and on www.positivemessages.tv

Speak to you soon...

Regards
Barry
Barry Sarner
barry@cbtpusa.com

No comments: